How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back After He Dumped You
Being dumped is one of the worst experiences in the world. You may know why your boyfriend decided to leave you, but more often you will just be confused about what went wrong. Your mind will replay every moment of the break up and you will be obsessing about how to get your ex boyfriend back after he dumped you.
So, how does someone that you know has loved you for so long just suddenly stop loving you? The truth is: he doesn’t. You can’t care deeply about someone and then simply stop caring. Your ex will probably feel crappy about the breakup, too, he just doesn’t show it. So, how do you get your ex boyfriend back after he has broken up with you? Is there really a chance he will change his mind? If you know that there is still a chance that you could be great together, why let him go without a fight?
DON’T LET HIM BE THE ONE WHO GOT AWAY! Try these expert tips on how to get your ex boyfriend back after he dumped you.
Stop Chasing Him –
When most women get dumped, they immediately turn into a sobbing mess. They stop taking good care of themselves, they avoid all other social contact and they basically just go on a rerun marathon in their minds of all the good parts of the relationship they had. Obviously, they miss their ex. They want him back! But, almost without fail, they will go about it in the wrong way.
A lot of women think that if they want to get their ex back, they must show their ex how much they miss him and love him and how they would give anything to get back with him. But, here’s a reality check, ladies: This is NOT how to get your ex boyfriend back after he dumped you.
Contrary to what most women think, distancing yourself from him, instead of chasing after him, is how to get your ex boyfriend back. Human relationship guru, Matt Houston, goes over this principle in his book, “Get Him Back Forever”. According to Matt, distancing yourself from him is one of the best ways to get your ex back because:
1) It prevents you from seeming needy and insecure. Instead of you wondering where he is, if you don’t contact him, HE will be wondering where you are (and who you are with!)
2) It allows your ex boyfriend to miss you. If you are always around, he will never realize how different things would be without you in his life. He will only come to appreciate you and all you mean to him, when he finally begins to feel your absence (this usually takes around 3 weeks of separation)
3) It gives you time to learn as much as you can about getting back with your by reading books like Get Him Back Forever, so that you don’t ruin your chances by acting irrationally or emotionally.
He will be intrigued by the fact that you don’t need him (or appear to not need him), and will wonder how he can become the man that you adore again.
Him chasing YOU is the best way how to get him back, and not the other way around.
So, instead of following him around like a lost puppy dog, which he will expect, blast his expectations to pieces by (take a deep breath!…)
Getting On with Your Life –
We know that’s not what you want to hear, because the reason you are even reading this is because you don’t want to let go; you just want to find out how to get your ex boyfriend back after he dumped you. But, before you click away from the page, hear me out:
If you want to get your ex boyfriend to WANT you back, you will need to be the best version of yourself that you can be. This means that you have to get yourself out of the mindset of someone who has been dumped. You can’t sit on the couch all day crying. You can’t eat fatty foods just for comfort. You can’t keep yourself locked up away from the outside world.
If you were your boyfriend, would you want to get back with a girl who was in this broken state? Probably not.
But think back to when you first started dating. You may have had goals that you decided to push aside for the sake of the relationship, and you were probably in better shape back then too. People who are in steady relationships tend to let themselves go.
But, now that you are single (yes, not “dumped”: SINGLE) you are free to focus on yourself and your own interests for once. You may not feel like doing this, but you really should, because:
1) It will keep you busy and less focused on your ex. Thinking less of him is actually GOOD. It will help you to overcome your grief and regain your confidence.
2) It will make you happier (eventually) because you will be accomplishing something. Wallowing in self-pity never helped anyone. It just makes you feel worse. Getting out and being active can be a huge mood booster and reaching goals (even small ones) can raise your self-esteem.
3) It will make you more interesting to him. When he sees you again, he will ask you what you have been up to. If you can tell him what you have been doing (basically anything other than grieving) it will make him wonder what else has changed. There will be things about you that he doesn’t know, and this is always intriguing.
4) If he sees that you have made changes, either with your interests or maybe taking better care of yourself, he will also feel like maybe you can change in other ways. If he dumped you because of some bad personality trait of yours (being too needy, bossy etc) he will now see that you are able to change, and will be more willing to give you another chance.
You can find great advice in Get Him Back Forever about “Reversing” rejection and making your guy NEED you back. The tactics and methods Matt presents in this book are very detailed and are EXTREMELY effective. They have helped THOUSANDS of people get their exes back, and they can do the exact same thing for you, as well.
Believe it or not, doing these two things is the fastest way how to get your ex boyfriend back after he dumped you!